We’ve been providing eye care for you, your family and friends in the greater Kenosha area for over 35 years. We pride ourselves on carefully listening to your needs and performing a comprehensive, thorough exam where you won’t feel rushed. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, earn your trust and hope you return for your eye care for years to come.
We offer a variety of eye care exams, services and products to help with any need you may have (for more details, visit our Products & Services page). We care about our patients and the community we live in! Dr. Emer is active in the community and volunteers often, performing exams at no charge to Kenosha’s underprivileged population, staying active in the Lions Club and Kiwanis Club, and leading mission trips to the Dominican Republic.
We have a new office location!
- In October 2021, we consolidated our two smaller office locations into one larger building at 6300-76th St. Suite 100
- We have new diagnostic technology that is used to manage and treat a variety of ocular conditions and disease, making it even more convenient for you to be provided with comprehensive medical eye care in one place!
- We kept our two phone numbers: 262-654-6005 and 262-652-1689
- Fax: 262-654-5989
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, call at the numbers above, email at email@example.com or visit the Contact page on our website. You can also find us on facebook at Emer Eye Care.
Testimonials – click the links below!
Google Business page – click here
facebook page – Emer Eye Care
- Emer Eye Care employs a $40 fee for patients who do not show up for exams without giving at least 24 hour notice.
- Our contact lens exam fee covers 90 days of any adjustments needed to your contact lens prescription or fit. Beyond this timeframe will require an additional contact lens check and fee.
- Our prescription re-checks or re-refractions are free for 90 days within the initial refration. Beyond this timeframe will require an additional refraction and fee.