We’ve been providing eye care for you, your family and friends in the greater Kenosha area for over 30 years. We pride ourselves on carefully listening to your needs and performing a comprehensive, thorough exam where you won’t feel rushed. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, earn your trust and hope you return for your eye care for years to come.
We offer a variety of eye care exams, services and products to help with any need you may have (for more details, visit our Products & Services page). Dr. Pete Emer has over 30 years of experience, while our office manager Jan has been working with patients for 50 years! Dr. Pete’s son, Dr. Ben Emer, joined the practice in 2016.
We care about our patients and the community we live in! Dr. Emer is active in the community and volunteers often, performing exams at no charge to Kenosha’s underprivileged population, staying active in the Lions Club and Kiwanis Club, and leading mission trips to the Dominican Republic.
We also have two office locations!
- Our second location is only minutes away from our current location, and a block west of The Spot Drive-In, on 75th street and 23rd avenue.
- It has newer diagnostic technology that is used to manage and treat a variety of ocular conditions and disease, making it even more convenient for you to be provided with comprehensive medical eye care in one place!
- Dr. Ben Emer works primarily out of this location.
- The office administrator Lisa has over fifteen years of experience doing it all in the front office, from helping patients select and fit frames to billing, coding and insurance.
- This new location also has an entirely different frame selection!
- Hours: M-Th, 9:00AM-5:00PM, every other Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM, Friday CLOSED
- Address: 2301-77th St., Kenosha, WI 53143
- Phone: 262-654-6005
- Fax: 262-654-5989
Book your appointment at our East office today!
If you have any questions or would like to contact us, you can call at 262-652-1689, email at email@example.com or visit the Contact page on our website. You can also find us on facebook at Emer Eye Care.
Testimonials – click the links below!
Google Business page for our Roosevelt Road office
Google Business page for our 75th Street office
facebook page – Emer Eye Care
Emer Eye Care employs a $20 fee for patients who do not show up for exams without giving at least 24 hour notice.